There are two video visitation units on the 3rd floor lobby of the Justice Building which is available for use Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, excluding holidays. The use of these visitation units are free of charge, but must be scheduled online at CIDNET.net.
Visitors may use any computer equipped with a web camera from any location to conduct video visitation online for a fee at CIDNET.net.
Additionally, there is a smartphone application "CIDNET" which is available for Android devices. The use of this application will allow the user to use their cell phone to make video visitation to the facility. An application for Apple devices is currently in production.
Use of the Justice Building visitation units are closed on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Additional Visitation Information
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age and have picture ID.
- All visitors are subject to a check for outstanding warrants prior to visitation.
- Persons on parole or probation will not be allowed to visit any inmate.
- Visitors must be approved prior to visitation.
- Persons that have disrupted the visiting process in the past, or information exist that would lead to the belief that the proposed visitor would create a disturbance or violate visiting rules, will be denied visiting privileges.
- A visitor may be denied visitation if the visit would not be in the best interest of justice, case prosecution, or the operation of the jail.
- Disrespect towards jail staff is cause to deny or terminate a visit.
- Visitors will be properly dressed in clothing which is not unduly suggestive and does not create a security hazard..
- Visitors and inmates will promptly leave the visiting area once the visit has been terminated.
- At the discretion of the Watch Commander, visits can be cancelled for a number of reasons without prior notice.
- All mail must be sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
- Money: See Money Deposits (Commissary)