This table lists some of the most common fees charged by the Sheriff's Office. This fee schedule is intended to be a reference only, and fees are subject to change without notice. While we make every attempt to ensure this list is up to date, please keep in mind that the actual fee charged may vary.
Notice: Effective January 1, 2018, Civil Process Fees have been increased from their previous rates.
- A face sheet or single page report: $5
- All other documents up to 6 pages: $8
- Each page over 6 pages: $0.25
- Notice and Execution ($80 for Execution) ORS 21.410 (1) (c) and 105.154: $125 total
- Writ Of Garnishment ORS 29.165: $25
- Notice Of Restitution ORS 21.410 (b): $45
- Serving Summons, Subpoena, Citation, Order, Notice Or Similar Document, Including Small Claims Or Writ Of Execution 1 to 2 Parties At The Same Address ORS 21.410 (a): $45
- Serving As Above For 3 to 4 Parties At The Same Address ORS 21.410 (a): $25 each
- Service Involving Travel In Excess Of 75 Miles Round Trip. ORS 21.410 (4): $45 Additional Service Fee
- Seizure and Sale of Personal or Real Property, Enforcement of Writ of Execution of Judgement of Restitution (Plus Service Fee Listed Above) or other Enforcement or Seizure Underwrit of Attachment or Execution: $80
- Sheriff's Deed or Certificate of Redemption: $50
- Vehicle Release: $100 Cash Only
Administrative fee to Douglas County Sheriff's Office. This is in addition to towing and storage costs to the appropriate towing company
- Fingerprinting: $30
Administrative fee to Douglas County Sheriff's Office. The $30 fee is for up to three cards. There is no charge to be fingerprinted for volunteer work or CJIS security.