- Douglas County Courthouse
1036 SE Douglas Avenue
Roseburg, OR 97470
- The next Dog Advisory Control Board is scheduled for Wednesday, June 28, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.
CHECK BACK FOR MEETING AGENDA
The Douglas County Dog Control Board shall be composed of three members, two of whom shall be directly or indirectly involved with the livestock industry.
The Douglas County Dog Control Board is created to serve as an advisory body with the authority to assist and advise the Board of Commissioners.
The Dog Advisory Control Board shall have the authority and duty to:
- Serve as an advisory board to the Sheriff regarding the appointment or removal of the supervisor.
- Review and recommend enactment of policies and rules for the operation of the agency.
- Review and make recommendations on the annual budget of the department as prepared by the supervisor for submission to the Board of Commissioners and the Budget Committee.
- Hear all claims by owners of livestock under ORS 609.170 through 609.190
Past Meeting Minutes
October 26, 2022 Meeting Minutes