Report a Crime

To report an emergency call 911.

Non-Emergency Incidents

Reporting a non-emergency incident or crime is fast and easy using our Online Reporting System. You can file reports on minor criminal offenses, non-injury accidents, insurance reports and suspicious activity. 

To report a non-emergency incident or crime by phone, you can call the Sheriff's Office at 541-440-4471. Depending on our call volume and resources available, you might be able to speak to a deputy on the phone or in person. 

You may report a crime or suspicious activity in person, during normal business hours, at the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, which is located at:
1036 SE Douglas Avenue
Roseburg, OR 97470

You may be asked to wait in the lobby until a deputy is available to contact you. 

Illegal Drug Activity

To report illegal drug activity in Douglas County, you can call the Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team (DINT) at 541-440-4474, or the Douglas County Sheriff's Office non-emergency number at 541-440-4471.

You can report illegal drug activity to DINT using their Online Drug Report Form.