Sheriff SalesA listing of Douglas County Sheriff Real and Personal Property Sales can be found here: Douglas County Sales Listing
Before bidding at the sale, a prospective bidder should independently investigate:
- The priority of the lien or interest of the judgment creditor;
- Land use laws and regulations applicable to the property;
- Approved uses for the property;
- Limits on farming or forest practices on the property;
- Rights of neighboring property owners; and
- Environmental laws and regulations that affect the property.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Only U.S. currency and/or certified cashier’s checks made payable to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office will be accepted, at the time and location of the sale. Payment must be made in full immediately upon close of the sale.
For full notice of sale or to read full details, go to www.oregonsheriffs.com/sales-douglas.htm.
If you have any questions, contact:Kathy Cross
Douglas County Sheriff's Office
Records Divison Manager
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org