|Inmate Visiting Hours are as Follows|
|Tuesday||9:00 am to 11:00 am / 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||1:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am to 11:00 am / 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Friday||RSAT and special visits|
|Sunday||Outside workers by appointment only.|
|Inmate Worker Visiting Hours|
Outside Inmate Workers can have visits on Sundays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. These visits must be pre-scheduled through the on duty Watch Commander.
Additional Visitation Information
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age and have picture ID.
- All visitors are subject to a check for outstanding warrants prior to visitation.
- Persons on parole or probation will not be allowed to visit any inmate.
- Visitors must be on the inmates visiting list before they will be allowed to visit.
- Each inmate is allowed to have only 3 approved visitors on their visiting list. If a visitor is not on this list, they will not be allowed to visit.
- Each inmate is allowed three visits per week.
- Each visit will be 10 minutes in length.
- Visitors may visit an inmate once per week.
- Persons that have disrupted the visiting process in the past, or information exist that would lead to the belief that the proposed visitor would create a disturbance or violate visiting rules, will be denied visiting privileges.
- A visitor may be denied visitation if the visit would not be in the best interest of justice, case prosecution, or the operation of the jail.
- Disrespect towards jail staff is cause to deny or terminate a visit.
- Visitors will be properly dressed in clothing which is not unduly suggestive and does not create a security hazard.
- Food or beverages are not allowed in the visiting area.
- Explosive devices, firearms, ammunition, knives, narcotics or material of any kind that may jeopardize the safety and security of the jail are not permitted in the visiting area.
- Visitors and inmates will promptly leave the visiting area once the visit has been terminated.
- At the discretion of the Watch Commander, visits can be cancelled for a number of reasons without prior notice.
- All mail must be sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
- Money: See Money Deposits (Commissary)